Sunday, October 4, 2009

Last Group Run



Our last long run together, I can't believe it! These past 11 weeks have flown by! I remember when we all dreaded doing 4 miles and now we are all logging double digits! The race is next Sunday and I know there is still some apprehension and anxiety about it, but I am CONFIDENT that everyone will do AWESOME! I am so excited to see those who have never raced before experience the overwhelming feeling of success when crossing the finish line.
Many of us have suffered minor injuries and obstacles that have impacted our training. Nevertheless, to be able to work through that and still make it to the race is commendable. I am so very proud of everyone and I will miss training with this group. I hope we all continue to run together and train for future races. I am thrilled to be a part of Fitness Unlimited's Training Team. Good luck to you all next Sunday.

1 comments:

Top post. I look forward to reading more. Cheers
extreme fitness
fitness unlimited
fitness instructor insurance
fitness resource
 

Post a Comment