Saturday, July 31, 2010

Group Run #3



Training Week 3 ended with the Novice group running or walking 5 miles and the Intermediate group running a fast 5K! The weather was absolutely PERFECT...upper 60s with a nice breeze. Although I am sure we will face many more humid days; it was a nice change this morning.

My sister from Colorado joined us this morning and remarked on how great it must be to have a group that runs together. She said even though everyone has different paces, it is inspiring and motivating to see everyone tackle the same course and distance; I totally agree! I like being accountable on Saturday mornings...waking up early is not fun but knowing I will be meeting others truly helps my motivation too. So, I must say THANK YOU for joining me on this adventure!

Enjoy Sunday REST Day!

1 comments:

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us
extreme fitness
fitness unlimited
fitness instructor insurance
fitness resource
 

Post a Comment