Sunday, September 5, 2010

Group Run #8



It is hard to believe that we have only 3 more Group Runs together. The race is just around the corner and although we all might be somewhat nervous or anxious, there is a lot of excitement surrounding the race too.

This past Saturday was the most inspiring of all the weeks...so far...a lot of the group ran the longest they have ever run. I saw so many people just thrilled that that were able to run 8-10 miles. The weather is starting to cooperate with us too...not too hot!

As I was sitting in church this morning, I felt like the message related primarily to us runners. I do not think this was my preacher's intent but as I was sitting there rubbing my achy muscles it was hard not to feel compelled. He was talking about how you reap what you sow, -I was thinking about all the time we spend training, putting in effort, getting in the right mindset and taking time away from work and family and our reward is being prepared for the race ahead. I can certainly take a religous turn with this but I'll let you do that if warranted.

I hope this labor day weekend gives you all REST and peace and, most of all, the feeling of accomplishment for everything you do.

Happy Labor Day!

1 comments:

Simply want to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is just cool and i can assume you’re an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.
components of fitness
female fitness models
fitness courses
fitness boot camp
 

Post a Comment