Saturday, September 19, 2009

Group Run 9


Once again we met at 6am on a Saturday morning to run or walk 8 or 10 miles. I think the majority of everyone is starting to feel more comfortable with the mileage. We only have 2 more training group runs left before the actual race. I don't know if everyone would agree but I will really miss these group early morning runs. I have personally felt so accountable to the group that I have felt more motivated to get up in the morning and perform at my best. Getting up early on a Saturday morning would not be so easy if I wasn't meeting a group of my peers! I hope everyone feels as commited to this group as I do. Early Registration for the race ends tomorrow-so REGISTER!


1 comments:

“You really know your stuff... Keep up the good work!”
extreme fitness
fitness unlimited
fitness instructor insurance
fitness resource
 

Post a Comment