Saturday, September 5, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

I must admit, I expected a very light turnout this morning with the OPENING Day of ECU Football and it being Labor Day weekend. However, I am proud to report that over 20 people ran this morning. We had another perfect weather day, high 60s with a little breeze. Today we did 7 or 9 miles, so over 1/2 the distance to the half marathon mileage. Of course, with a few directional issues, we all seemed to find our own path to completing our mileage. Hopefully getting 'lost' is a distraction from the mileage being accomplished. Running and laughter should go hand-n-hand! As we all know, this sport is mainly a mental sport-dedication and perseverance is the key to accomplishing our goal. Only 5 more weeks to go!!

1 comments:

Hi ya, I’m a newebie to this blogging stuff But, I’ve just recently setup my own blog, and I really appreciate your site. I found it while searching for interesting articles on google. I’m going to add it to my favorites to check out future posts.
24hr fitness
A life fitness treadmill
fitness careers
california family fitness
 

Post a Comment