Saturday, August 1, 2009

Group Run #2

As you can tell by the picture, it was a foggy, drizzly rain type of day. Of course, North Carolina also gave us some nice humidity to help with our group run! Today we did 4-6 miles. Of course I did type out the course, but with a few mis-spellings we had a little confusion on where to turn. Nevertheless, whether we did 4 or 6.5 miles, we accomplished our mission-to complete our mileage! I am so impressed by the number of participants on a Saturday morning. I hope our group runs inspire, motivate and makes us accountable to get those longer miles in-TOGETHER! It is so easy to not wake up on a Saturday morning, but seeing everyone early in the morning encourages me (and I assume others) to make this training a priority. Week 2- we have accomplished-although we have all experienced 'bad run' days I hope accomplishing each day of training (and rest) that we feel stronger, disciplined and EXCITED about the next coming weeks!

1 comments:

Your content is such like that nobody will stop to come back that’s really rewarding.
components of fitness
female fitness models
fitness courses
fitness boot camp
 

Post a Comment